Haryana Heavy Driving License Apply Online
Haryana Heavy Driving License Apply Online 2023: As you know that people get license to drive car, bus or bike, the government (Haryana Heavy Driving License Apply Online) issues heavy driving license to drive big vehicles on the highway. You cannot drive a big car without a heavy driving license. People applying online for Harijan heavy driving license will have to pay Rs 3000 while SC people will have to pay Rs 1500. Today we will tell you how to get heavy driver license in Haryana.
Online Haryana Roadways Heavy License Kaise Banwaye
As you know that if you drive a car, the driver must have a driving license. You must have LMV (Light Motor Vehicle) license if you drive light weight vehicles like bike, scooter, tempo or car. And you drive a heavy vehicle like a bus, truck or goods tempo, then you should get an HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicle) license. Similarly, if you are a roadways driver in the Haryana Transport Department, you must have a highway driving license. Even if you want to become a roadways driver, you must have a heavy driving license. You should also have a Haryana Heavy Vehicle Driving License. Friends, in today’s article we are going to tell you how to apply for Haryana Roadways Heavy License Online. In this article, the necessary qualifications, document requirements and more will be given to get Haryana Heavy Driving License Apply Online 2023.
Read This Also: Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Online Apply 2023
What is Roadways Driving License?
Friends, driving license is very important for those who drive motorcycle, car, bus, truck or highway. In the same way, long vehicles running on the highway built by the Government of India are called Roadways Heavy Driving License. Nowadays, Driving License is an important document issued by the Government of India. If you do not have a driving license and are still driving on a public road, the traffic police can fine you. So if you also want to drive but don’t have driving license then you can take driving license from State Transport Office (RTO) or State Transport Officer (RTA). How to generate NVOCI for Haryana Roadways Heavy License? If you want to generate NVOS for Haryana Roadways Heavy Driving Licence, here’s how to do it. So, the first thing you have to do is go to your nearest court or tehsil. Take an affidavit from there and attach your LMV license, Aadhaar card and photo copy with it. After this, send this file to the SDM office. You will get the NRC approximately seven days after its submission.
Benefits of Haryana Heavy Driving License
Friends, there are many benefits of heavy driving license. as you know. The Government of India keeps recruiting drivers all the time. If you have a driving license, you can take a competitive exam and get recruited in army, ambulance, officer vehicles, roadways buses, etc. With this it is also important. As the age of your Haryana Heavy Driving License Apply Online 2023 increases, according to the same experience, the chances of getting a job are more.
Read This Also: Haryana Conductor License Apply Online 2023
Documents Required For Haryana Heavy Driving License Apply Online
These documents will be required to fill Haryana Heavy Driving License Apply Online:
- Latest passport size photograph
- Medical certificate; training fee receipt
- Signature of the applicant; LMV-NT/LTV license
- Last educational certificate of the Aadhaar Card applicant
- Birth certificate
- An affidavit for NOC
- Responsibility for accident during training
Haryana Heavy Driving License Online Application Fee
|Haryana HVL Fees in Rupees
|General and OBC
|SC and ST
How to Apply Haryana Heavy Driving License Apply Online 2023
- It is necessary that the person should be a resident of Haryana.
- The age of the person applying should not be more than 20 years.
- If you have had your LMV-NT/LTV license for more than a year, you can apply for an HMV license.
- Here one should visit the official website of Haryana Transport at dts.hrtransport.gov.in.
- After this you will see some rules on the homepage; These rules should be read very carefully.
- If you do not follow these rules (Haryana Heavy Driving License Apply Online) well, then you may have to face many problems in future.
- When you have understood all these rules, now you have to apply for online driver training.
- Now you have to fill all the columns given in the application form.
- After filling all the details you have to upload photo and signature at last.
- Note that the size of both of these should not be more than 100 KB.
- On the right side of the application form you will see various training stations; You have to choose your nearest training station.
- Now you have to click on the Submit button after checking the information entered in the form completely.
- After submitting your form, save it as PDF and take a printout of it.
- Now you have to give this printout to your selected training center.
- You will get a receipt from there after filling the application form, which has to be kept carefully.
- One month before the start of education, you will also get a message or call regarding this on your mobile number.
- When you go to the training center, you must collect your joining letter immediately. This will allow you to become a Heavy Lecturer.
Frequently asked Questions about Haryana Heavy Driving License Apply Online 2023
1. In how many days the Haryana Heavy Driving License is made?
The driving license is prepared within 30 days after the training test.
2. What type of license is made after learning license?
As you know, you have to get a permanent license within six months of giving the driving license test.
3. How to apply online for Haryana Heavy Driving License?
You can download Haryana Driving License by visiting https://dts.hrtransport.gov.in.
4. What are the documents required for Heavy License in Haryana?
The list of documents required to apply for Haryana Heavy Driving License is given above in this article.
Note: All the information above is taken from google, so some information may change, so please check on official website.