Short Information :- Haryana RTE Admission 2023: Haryana Government & School Education Haryana, Panchkula issue the Haryana RTE Admission Vacancy Offline Application form. Interested Candidate can apply Offline Mode. All details related to Haryana RTE Admission 2023 are given below in this post. You may also check all the details related to Haryana RTE Admission 2023 from the official website.
For complete details about Haryana RTE Admission Vacancy 2023, Haryana RTE Admission Apply Offline, Haryana RTE Admission Official Notice 2023, Haryana RTE Admission Bharti 2023, Haryana RTE Admission Official Website, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2023, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2023 and Haryana Private Jobs 2023 please Visit Our website HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details Related to Haryana RTE Admission 2023 like Application Form, Age Limit, Qualification and other are given below in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2023 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana so join our Haryana Jobs WhatsApp Group or you can also join us on telegram our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2023. You can also bookmark our website for better experience.
Haryana Government & School Education Haryana, Panchkula
Haryana RTE Admission 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
|Application Form Starting Date
|31 March 2023.
|Application Form Last Date
|15 April 2023.
|Admission 1st Draw
|17 April 2023.
|Last date of Admission
|22 April 2023.
|Waiting list admission for reserved seats
|23 April 2023 – 29 April 2023
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
Age limit for Haryana RTE Admission 2023 is given below. Candidates are requested before applying for these vacancies insure that your age criteria is under given minimum and maximum age. If you are eligible then your can read more about this job information.
- Children of 3 to 5 years will be admitted in preschool or nursery in economically weaker sections.
- 4 to 6 years in UKG and 5 to 7 years of age child will get admission in Class 1st.
- The age limit for children with disabilities is 3 to 9 years in Nursery, 4 to 9 years in KG and 5 to 9 years in Class I.
➡️ Eligibility Criteria Details for RTE Admission ⬅️
- The annual income of the parents should be less than Rs 1.80 lakh, which should be confirmed in the family identity card.
- Children will be admitted according to the prescribed age criteria.
- Admission will be available on 25 percent seats in private schools.
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- Form Fill Up
- School Allotment List Issue/Lottery
- Document Verification at Allotted School
- Admission in School
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
|Download Application Form
|Download Official Notification
|Visit Official Website
|Join What’s App Group
|Follow our Facebook Page
|Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.