Short Information :- HBSE 10th and 12th Result 2023: Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) Has Going To Release The 12Th Result Exam Held On 27 February To 28 March 2023. The result of the 12th Class examinations has been uploaded on the Board’s website bseh.org.in. All details related to HBSE 10th and 12th Result 2023 are given below in this post. You may also check all the details related to HBSE 10th and 12th Result 2023 from the official website.
Please Visit Our website HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details Related to HBSE 10th and 12th Result 2023 like Application Form, Age Limit, Qualification and other are given below in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2023 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana so join our Haryana Jobs WhatsApp Group or you can also join us on telegram our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2023. You can also bookmark our website for better experience.
Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE)
HBSE 10th and 12th Result 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
|Exam Start Date||27 February 2023|
|Last Exam Date||27 March 2023|
|Result Date 12th Result||15 May 2023|
|Result Date 10th Result||16 May 2023.|
➡️How Check HBSE 10 and 12th Result 2023⬅️
The Following Are The Steps To Check Your HBSE 10 & 12th Result 2023:
- Visit The Official Website Of The Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH) Http://Bseh.Org.In/
- On The Homepage, Click On The “Results” Tab.
- A New Page Will Open Where You Need To Select “Senior Secondary Examination Result 2023”.
- Enter Your Roll Number And Other Details As Required.
- Click On The “Submit” Button.
- Your HBSE 10th & 12th Result 2023 Will Be Displayed On The Screen.
- Check Your Result Carefully And Download It For Future Reference.
➡️How to Calculate Percentage from HBSE Result 2023⬅️
- Add up the marks obtained in all the subjects.
- Divide the total marks obtained by the total marks of all the subjects.
- Multiply the result by 100 to get the percentage.
For example, if the total marks obtained in all the subjects are 450 out of a total of 500, then the percentage can be calculated as follows:
Percentage = (450/500) x 100 = 90%
So, in this example, the percentage obtained is 90%.
➡️Details Mentioned in the HBSE Result 2023⬅️
- Name Of The Student
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Subject Wise Marks Obtained
- Total Marks Obtained
- Result Status (Pass/Fail)
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
|HBSE 12Th Result Link||Click Here|
|HBSE 10Th Result Link||Link 1 || Link 2 || Link 3|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group||Click Here|
|Follow our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
When applying for a job in a government organization, the following documents may be required:
- Application Form or CV
- Educational certificates
- Work experience certificates
- Government-issued ID proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Other documents
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
It is important to carefully read the job advertisement and follow the instructions provided by the organization regarding the required documents.
Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.